EU Privacy Regulation 2016/679 and D. Lgs Policy. 196/2003
On this page you will find below the Legal notes, which cookies are used within the Site,
GDPR – STANDARD EUROPEAN INFORMATION ON THE INTERNET, ON 25 MAY 2018:
Mr. Erdogan, who is a member of the European Salvatore Manfredi, based in Via Faiallo No.117 – 17048 Vara Superior – Savona – Liguria Tax Code: MNFSVT66P16F839X as Treatment Holder (later, "Owner"), informs, under art. 13 D. Lgs. 196/2003 (later, "Privacy Code") and art. 13 EU Regulation 2016/679 (later, "GDPR"), which will cover user data (below "User" and/or "Users") collected through the website (below, also "Site") with the following methods and purposes.
1. Type of data processed through the Site
The Treatment Owner treats the following types of personal data (later, "data") conferred by the Users of the
Site on the occasion of their consultation and navigation and in particular:
2. Data obtained during the navigation of a User on the Site
The computer systems, cookie technology and software procedures used for the operation of the Website acquire, during their normal exercise, some data whose transmission is implicit in the use of the Internet. This information is not collected to be associated with identified stakeholders, but which by their very nature could, through elaborations and associations with data held by third parties, allow to identify the Navigator Users. This category of data includes, for example, the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the Users who connect to the Site, the pages visited by the Users within the Site, the domain names and addresses of the internet sites from which the User has accessed (by referral) to the Site, the addresses in Uniform Resource Identifier (URI) notation of the required resources , the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the web server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the web server, and other parameters related to the type of browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox…), operating system (e.g. Macintosh, Windows) and your computer environment. This data is collected through technical cookies that own the first part and third-party analytical cookies. For more information about browsing data, please invite users to consult the Cookie Statement of the Site, in order to be able to disable them if necessary.
3. Personal data provided by Users
The Site is accessible to you without the need for identification for consultation purposes. You, however, if you wish to provide the owner with your identification information including for example first and last name, e-mail, in order to receive information about the structure and commercial offers on the products/services present on the site and this either directly, either by filling out contact forms (absent at the time of the creation of the site) or form of subscription to the newsletter (absent at the time of the creation of the site).
3. Purpose of treatment
1. The data provided by the User will be processed, without the prior consent of the User under art. 24 reading. b) Privacy code and art. 6 lett. b) GDPR, for the following service purposes:
2. for the management and processing of statistical surveys on the use of the Site (absent at the time of the construction of the site);
3. to carry out the maintenance and technical assistance necessary to ensure the proper functioning of the Site and the services related to it;
4. to improve the quality and structure of the Site, as well as to create new services, features and/or features of the site;
5. to allow you to find information to increase your knowledge about the issues on the site and the products and services it offers;
6. to process a possible request for contact submitted by the User by filling in the appropriate form (absent at the time of the construction of the site) or by email;
7. to allow the holder to exercise his rights in court and crack down on misconduct;
8. to comply with legal or regulatory obligations.
– Nature of the award: mandatory – Data delivery refusal consequences: Failure to provide the data will prevent the Treatment Holder from performing the task by the requested user. – Data protection measures: The data held by the site owner (emails and contacts' names) is accessible only to the owner through inbox requests (provided by the Hosting of services) and any additional inbox of Gmail, Free, Hotmail, etc. The sole responsible for the personal data of customers and their management is the owner of the Site.
The data provided by the User will be processed, subject to the consent of the User under art. 23 Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. (a) GDPR, for the following commercial purposes:
- To allow you to send commercial communications by e-mail on products, initiatives and/or services offered via website and/or newsletter (absent at the time of the construction of the site) containing information about the services offered by the property.
- Type of bestowal: optional
- Data rejection consequences: Failure to give consent, although it will also allow the Treatment Holder to carry out the required activity, will prevent the Treatment Owner from identifying the services that are compliant and best suited to his needs.
4. Nature of Data Delivery
The provision of data by the User is mandatory for the service purposes mentioned in step 1 of the previous paragraph and optional for the service purposes mentioned in step 2. If you refuse to provide such data, you may be unable to provide the services.
5. Mode, Location and Duration of Treatment
The processing of the user's data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 Privacy Code and art. 4 No. 2) GDPR and in particular: collection, registration, organization, retention, consultation, processing, editing, selection, extraction, comparison, access, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, deletion and destruction of data. The Owner treats the Personal Data of The Users by taking appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data. The treatment is carried out by means of computer tools and/or telematics, with organizational modalities and with logic strictly related to the indicated purposes. In addition to the Holder, in some cases, they may have access to external data (such as third-party technical service providers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Responsible for the Owner's Treatment. The updated list of managers will always be required by the data controller.
The data is processed at the owner's headquarters and in any other place where the parties involved in the treatment are located. For further information, please contact the Holder.Duration of Treatment: for the only time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected and, in any case, no more than 5 years from their collection for the purposes of Service referred to in paragraph 1 paragraph II and no more than 2 years from their collection for the commercial purposes mentioned in paragraph 2 of paragraph II.
Details on the processing of personal data:
In order to contact the User Contact Form present on the site (absent at the time of the construction of the site)
Contact by phone
Users who have provided their phone number may be contacted to provide more information about the requested service or, as a result of consent, for commercial or promotional purposes related to this activity, as well as to meet support requests.
Personal data collected: phone number.
- For site statistics management (absent at the time of the construction of the site, and possibly refer to the Hosting of services)
- The services contained in this section allow the controller to monitor and analyse the traffic data and serve to keep track of the user's behaviour.
- Google Analytics (Google Inc.) (absent at the time of the construction of the site)
- Google Analytics is a Web analysis service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and reviewing the use of this site, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google. Google may use your personal information to contextualize and personalize your ad network ads. Personal data collected: cookies and usage data.
- Google Tag Manager (Google Inc.) (absent at the time of the construction of the site)
- Google Tag Manager is a statistics service provided by Google Inc.
- Personal data collected: cookies and usage data.
- For Viewing Content from External Platforms
This type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this site and interact with them.
If a service of this type is installed, it is possible that even if users do not use the service, the same will collect traffic data for the pages where it is installed.
- Widget Google Maps (Google Inc.) (absent at the time of the construction of the site)
- Google Maps is a map viewing service operated by Google Inc. that allows this
- Application to integrate such content within its own pages. (present only as an image link at the time of the site is built)
- Personal data collected: cookies and usage data.
6. Data access
The data may be made accessible only for the above purposes to the following subjects:
Treatment holder (site owner) in his capacity as an appointee/authorized and/or internal manager of the treatment and/or system administrator and any additional internal appointees/authorized specifically indicated by the Owner.
Third-party companies or other entities outsourcing on behalf of the holder, (e.g. Email service provider, web agency, advertising agency, webmaster) in their capacity as external processors under Article 29 of the Personal Data Protection Code.
7. Data communication
Without the express consent of the User (former art. 24 reading. (a), b), d) Privacy Code and art. 6 lett. (b) and c) GDPR), the Controller may communicate the User's data for the purposes of the Service referred to in art. II.1) to supervisory bodies, judicial authorities and to all other persons to whom communication is required by law for the fulfilment of the purposes of such purposes, as self-employed holders of treatment.
User data will not be disclosed.
8. Data transfer
The personal data provided by you can only be used to allow the sending of communications related to the requested service, by means of e-mail or telephone for initiatives and/or services proposed by the site and/or, in case of specific consent, newsletters containing insights with respect to the main themes related to the services offered (absent at the time of the creation of the site).
Data acquired by the user's consent under step 2 on the Purpose of Treatment will not be transferred outside the European Union.
9. Third-party websites
It should already be noted that, if the Site contains links to third-party websites, the Controller cannot exercise any control over the content of those websites or have any access to the personal data of users who are visitors to them.
The owners of these websites will therefore remain the sole and exclusive owners and responsible for the processing of the personal data of their users, remaining, the Controller of treatment, foreign to that activity as well as any possible liability, injury, cost, that may result from its failure or incorrect performance.
10. User Rights
You will have the right to exercise the rights of art. 7 Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR.
In particular, you have the right at any time to obtain confirmation from the Owner of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
In relation to the treatments described in this Notice, you may, under the gdpR conditions, exercise the rights enshrined in Articles 15 to 21 of gdpR and, in particular, the following rights:
The right to access – Article 15 GDPR: the right to obtain confirmation that personal data is being processed and, if so, to gain access to your personal data, including a copy of it.
Article 16 GDPR: the right to obtain, without unjustified delay, the adjustment of the inaccurate personal data concerning it and/or the integration of incomplete personal data;
The right to cancel (right to be forgotten) – Article 17 GDPR: the right to obtain, without unjustified delay, the deletion of personal data concerning it.
The right to limit treatment – Article 18 GDPR: right to obtain limitation of treatment, when:
- the person disputes the accuracy of the personal data, for the period necessary for the holder to verify the accuracy of that data;
- the treatment is unlawful and the person opposes the deletion of personal data and instead asks that its use be restricted;
- Personal data is required for the person to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court;
- The person concerned objected to the treatment under art. 21 GDPR, while waiting for verification on the possible prevalence of legitimate reasons for the treatment holder over those of the person concerned.
Article 20 GDPR: the right to receive, in a structured format, common and readable by an automatic device, the personal data relating to it provided to the Owner and the right to transmit it to another holder without hindrance, if the treatment is based on consent and is carried out by automated means.
It is not the first time that the European Union has been involved in this debate. , the rights and freedoms of the person concerned or for the assessment, exercise or defence of a right in court. In addition, the right to object at any time to processing where personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, to the extent that it is connected to that direct marketing.
The above rights may be exercised against the Holder by contacting the references described above.
The exercise of the rights as a person concerned is free of charge under Article 12 GDPR. However, in the case of manifestly unfounded or excessive requests, even due to their repetitiveness, the Holder may charge you a reasonable fee, in light of the administrative costs incurred to handle the request, or to deny the satisfaction of your request.
RIGHT TO REVOKE:
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of consent-based treatment prior to revocation.
You have the right to request a deletion from the site owner, who is solely responsible for your customers' personal data at any time, by sending an E-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org If the cancellation request is not sent,
management will be considered tacitly approved.
RIGHT TO CLAIM:
11. How rights are exercised
In order to exercise the rights referred to in the previous article, you may, at any time, contact the owner of the site via Email email@example.com You have the right to complain to the Data Protection Authority, Piazza di Montecitorio No. 121, 00186, Rome (RM)
12. Owner and Manager of Treatment
The owner of the treatment is Mr. Salvatore Manfredi, based in Via Faiallo No.117 17048 Upper Vara – Savona – Liguria, Tax Code: MNFSVT66P16F839X, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
13. Policy Updates
Please note that this Policy will be subject to periodic updates that will be highlighted on the Site.
14. Last modified date
This policy has been updated on 06/04/2019.
Bed and Breakfast "André".
BeB: Via Faiallo No.117 – 17048 Upper Vara – Savona – Liguria
Mobile & Whatsapp: André -39 346.5450975 – Salvatore -39 346.5069923
Site: www.bbandre.it – E-mail: email@example.com – Reservations: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tax code: MNFSVT66P16F839X – Contact: Mr. Salvatore Manfredi
Responsible for content (texts, images, videos, information, data, prices, regulations, cookies, etc.) is:
Bed and Breakfast "André".
Our intention is to make correct and complete information available on this website.
2. References and Links
Despite the careful control of the content, we do not take any responsibility for the content of the
external links. For the contents of the linked pages, it is considered
managers only are responsible for their managers.
3. Protecting personal data
In principle, you can browse anonymously. If you wish to access the Booking service, you will be asked for your name and other personal information (Tel./E-mail) and you can decide if you wish to provide it. Personal data is saved only to provide the requested service (information, reservations).
What are Cookies:
The page you are reading will show you what they are, how they are used, and how to control and delete them. The legislation referred to on this page is on May 8, 2014. The text was published in the Official Journal No.126 of 3 June 2014. For more information, visit the paginagaranteprivacy.it.
Cookies are text files that are sent to your device when you visit a website. They serve to store specific information. Their use is normal and present in every web page you visit. They are not programs (as is often mistakenly believed) and therefore cannot act in any way on your computer. They are not spyware or viruses, so they do not create any danger to your support. They simply act as a memory that speeds up navigation whenever
you reconnect to the same location on the same site.
Let's see them in detail
Cookies are small text files that the sites visited by the user send to his terminal (usually to the browser), where they are stored and then transmitted back to the same sites the next visit of the same user. During the navigation on a site, the user can also receive cookies from different sites or web servers on his terminal (c.d. "third-party" cookies); This is because the website you visit may have elements such as images, maps, sounds, specific links to web pages in other domains that reside on servers other than the one on which the requested page is located. In other words, it's those cookies that are set by a different website than the one you're currently visiting.
Cookies are used to perform computer authentications, monitoring sessions and storing specific information about users accessing the server and are usually present in each user's browser in very large numbers.
Cookies for profiling, statistics or advertising purposes can be used in the following cases:
Using Google Adwords
Other services provided by Google
Use of external social plugins (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Google, Linkedin)
What cookies are present on this site?
This site uses technical cookies that expire at the close of the session having a duration equal to the session itself. The technical cookies are those used by the site manager to ensure and facilitate the normal navigation and enjoyment of the site and to collect some information in aggregate on users
How to check and delete cookies?
Usually all browsers accept cookies. To check your settings, you'll need to refer to your browser's usage instructions. You can of course reject them or decide to receive information when a new cookie arrives at your device. You will also need to manually delete cookies from your browser. More information can be found by connecting to the following address: aboutcookies.org
How to disable cookies from Browsers?
In Internet Explorer, click "Tools" then "Internet Options". On the Privacy tab, move the cursor up to block all cookies or down to allow all cookies, and then click OK.
Go to the "Tools" menu of the browser and select the menu "Options" Click on the "Privacy" tab, uncheck the "Accept cookies" box and click OK.
From the Safari Browser, select the "Edit" menu and select "Preferences". Click "Privacy". Place the "Block cookies" setting always "and click OK.
Click the Chrome menu in the browser toolbar. Select "Settings". Click "Show advanced settings". In the "Privacy" section, click the "Content settings" button. In the "Cookies" section, select "Do not allow sites to store data" and check "blocking cookies and third-party site data", and then click OK.
If you use any other browser, look in your browser settings for how cookies are managed.
Cookies and social media?
These third-party cookies are used to integrate some popular features of the main social media and provide them within the site. In particular, they allow registration and authentication on the site via Facebook, sharing and comments of pages of the site on Social, enable the features of the "like" on Facebook.
For any information about new updates active on the Site refer to the Contact and Owner
Of the Bed and Breakfast site "André".
Site: www.bbandre.it – E-mail: email@example.com – Reservations: firstname.lastname@example.org # 196/2003).
Under the data protection legislation, Bed and Breakfast "André". (Via Faiallo No.117 – 17048 Vara Superior – Savona – Liguria), as "Owner" of the treatment, is required to provide information about the use of your personal data.
2) Source of personal data.
The personal data in possession of Bed and Breakfast "André" (Via Faiallo no.117 – 17048 Vara superior Savona – Liguria) is provided, also through the remote communication techniques of which it uses (such as the website), directly from the subject to which the personal data refers ("Interested").
Personal data can also be acquired by Bed and Breakfast "André" (Via Faiallo n.117 17048 Vara Superiore – Savona – Liguria) in the exercise of its business or by third parties for commercial information, market research, direct offers of products or services. In the latter case, Bed and Breakfast "André" (Via Faiallo no.117 – 17048 Vara superior – Savona – Liguria) will take care to give the Interested information referred to in the premise at the registration of the data concerning them or, in any case, no later than the first possible communication.
3) Purpose of treatment.
Personal data is processed as part of the normal Bed and Breakfast "André" activity (Via Faiallo no.117 – 17048 Vara superior – Savona – Liguria) for the following purposes:
(a) enforcement of obligations arising from contracts with Bed and Breakfast "André" and/or fulfillment, prior to the conclusion of the contract, of specific requests of the Interested;
(b) fulfillment of obligations under EU law, regulations or legislation;
c) other functional activities at Bed and Breakfast "André", carried out by letter, telephone, advertising material, automated communication systems, newsletters, etc., in relation to which the Interested person has the right to express his consent or not.
In particular, Bed and Breakfast "André" will be able to carry out activities of:
– market research aimed at detecting the level of satisfaction of the Interested in the quality of the services rendered and the activity carried out, carried out directly or through specialized companies;
– commercial information, product/service offerings, sending their own newsletters carried out directly or through specialized companies; – commercial information and offers of products/services of third-party companies carried out directly by Bed and Breakfast "André".
Regarding the purposes of sub a) and b) and b) we inform you that the processing of your personal data by Bed and Breakfast "André" including the communication of the same data to the persons referred to in the following paragraph 6, does not require your consent as necessary treatment for the fulfillment of obligations arising from the contract itself and/or for the execution of services you requested and to comply with legal obligations.
On the other hand, with regard to the sub purpose c), each Interested person has the right to refuse Bed and Breakfast "André" at any time, his consent to the treatment and/or communication to the subjects referred to in the following paragraph 6, without this having detrimental consequences in the contractual relationship.
4) How data is processed.
In relation to the purposes described in the previous paragraph, the processing of personal data is carried out through manual, computer and telematics tools with logics closely related to the purposes outlined above and, in any case, in order to ensure the security and confidentiality of the data itself (with particular regard to the use of remote communication techniques).
5) Categories of data being processed.
In relation to the purposes described in paragraph 3 above, Bed and Breakfast "André" deals with personal data other than "sensitive" data (e.g. personal data suitable to reveal racial and ethnic origin, religious beliefs, political opinions, data suitable to detect health status, sex life etc.) and "judicial". In particular, the treatment carried out by Bed and Breakfast "André" refers to personal data related to customers and potential customers such as name, address, personal identification data, tax code, etc. For these reasons, please do not disclose "sensitive" and/or "judicial" personal data to the same data. In the event, however, that Bed and Breakfast "André", for its operation, had the need to process data of a "sensitive" nature, the same will be taken care to send you an integration to this Notice and the corresponding request for consent to treatment.
6) Categories of subjects to whom data may be disclosed or that may be disclosed
Know as Managers or Distributors. In order to pursue the purposes described in paragraph 3 Bed and Breakfast "André" requires you to communicate, in Italy and abroad, your personal data to third parties, belonging to the following categories:
– authorities and supervisory and supervisory bodies and in general public or private entities with public functions;
– other companies in the group of which Bed and Breakfast is part "André", or at any rate parent companies, controlled or linked; – entities that carry out data acquisition, processing and processing services necessary for the implementation of the provisions received by customers; – persons providing services for the management of the Bed and Breakfast information system "André" and telecommunications networks (including e-mail); – persons who carry out activities of transmission, bagged, transport and sorting communications with the Interested;
– individuals who carry out documentation archiving and data entry activities; – customer service workers (e.g. call centres, help desks, etc.); – studies or companies in the context of support and advice reports; – market research subjects to detect the degree of customer satisfaction with the quality of services and the activity carried out by Bed and Breakfast "André";
– persons promoting and selling products/services and other companies in the group of which Bed and Breakfast "André" is a part; – persons who carry out auditing, reviewing and certification of the activities put in place by Bed and Breakfast "André" also in the interests of customers; The subjects belonging to the above categories operate independently as separate holders of the treatment or as a Manager or In charge of the appointed Bed and Breakfast "André", whose constantly updated list is available at Bed and Breakfast "André" itself.
Your personal data may also be known by Bed and Breakfast employees "André", who have been specially named Managers or In charge of the treatment.
The data processed by Bed and Breakfast "André" is not the subject of dissemination.
7) Rights of the Interested.
Finally, we inform you that the legislation on the protection of personal data gives the Interested parties the opportunity to exercise specific rights.
In particular, the Interested person can obtain:
(a) confirms whether or not there is data concerning it, even if it has not yet been recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form;
(b) information about the origin of personal data, the purpose and manner of processing and the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the help of electronic instruments;
(c) indication of the identifying details of the Owner and the Manager, as well as of the subjects or categories of persons to whom personal data may be disclosed or may become aware of it;
d) the deletion, anonymous transformation or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as updating, rectifying or, when it is of interest, data integration. The Person may also object, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if they are relevant to the purpose of the collection. You may also object to the processing of personal data for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for the carrying out of market research or commercial communication.
8) Owner and Processors.
The Owner of the processing of personal data referred to in this Notice is the owner of the Bed and Breakfast Site "André" based in Via Faiallo No.117 – 17048 Vara Superior – Savona – Liguria. Requests in paragraph 7 can be submitted to that address in writing.
The requests referred to in paragraph 7, lett. (a) and c) can also be formulated orally.
Site: www.bbandre.it – E-mail: email@example.com – Reservations: firstname.lastname@example.org